HUGE PUSSY is a philanthropic media collective that partners with artists and companies to create art, products, and initiatives to support women’s health.
Founded by activist, actress, + entrepreneur, Jacqueline Buckingham Anderson, HUGE PUSSY leverages creativity and resources to further female empowerment and gender equality.
WHY HUGE PUSSY?
In our culture, balls stand for strength, but pussy stands for weakness.
This shameful meaning threatens the mental and physical health of our world's greatest resource: women.
Pussy is defined in the dictionary as "weak, cowardly, effeminate, offensive, and vulgar".
HUGE PUSSY NEW DEFINITIONS:
1. PUSSY: otherworldly, orgasmic, flexible, resilient, life-giving, humanity vessel.
2. HUGE PUSSY ENERGY: Defying all that is small to be big, live large, and take up space.
3. HUGE PUSSY LIFE: Defying the old rules, old roles, and old definitions.
HUGE PUSSY NEW RULES
1. Change the meaning: Pussy means power!
2. Celebrate pussy in public!
3. Connect with pussy: Honor your own and thank the one from which you hail!
PUSSY : (noun)
Orgasmic, OTHER-WORLDY, FLEXIBLE, RESILIENT, LIFE-GIVING HUMANITY VESSEL
We’re working for a better Texas: where every person is trusted, thriving, and free to pursue the life they want.
The Lilith Fund supports the right of all Texans to make their own reproductive choices, regardless of income.
"Our products have been banned from Google, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter, but accepting defeat because a handful of companies denied my first amendment right, based on an antiquated paradigm resulting in gender-based censorship would be accepting a belief that has kept women small, subordinate, and silenced."
That is the antithesis of huge pussy.
--Jacqueline Buckingham Anderson, Founder